QuickBooks is used by small businesses for their accounting purposes to maintain their income expenses also help to keep your financial health fine. The software can help you to pay bills, taxes, and generate reports that will help to keep track of profits and losses that you are facing in your business.
If you have a business working with multiple people and you have to pay them for their services, then also you can use QuickBooks for payroll uses and for that, you need to purchase the payroll subscription. Now it is also needed that you keep care of your account from malware attacks and other small scale attacks, to do that you need to change your QuickBooks password regularly and that you can do by using some simple steps.
Some of the Quick steps to Change QuickBooks password are:
Change admin password
- Go to your QuickBooks login page and click on “I forgot my password.”
- After that select, an email from the given dropdown and then press “Next.”
- Now you will receive a verification code, enter the code, and then change the password.
Method second to change password:
- Open the company file.
- Now select the company and the setup users and password.
- Now click on change password.
- For mobbing further, you will be asked to enter your current password.
- Now you are allowed to create a new password and confirm it.
- Now hit the OK and continue.
Now you can use both of these methods to change QuickBooks password in a quick way, and you can also change the admin password using the above method. And if any issue remains, please feel free to connect with our experts for support and assistance.